Executive Director - Foundation (Full Time)
Posted Date: 6/22/2020
Employment Type: Full-Time
- In collaboration with the Foundation Board of Directors, maintains and implements a long-range strategic plan to achieve the mission of the Spencer Regional Healthcare Foundation.
- Formulates and implements a work plan each year to achieve identified annual fund raising targets through direct mail requests, community and employee annual giving programs, deferred gifts and bequests, capital campaigns, etc.
- Identifies and develops strong relationships with stakeholders and community members to build a donor network.
- Plans, organizes and oversees special events as needed to support the fund development activities of the Foundation.
- Manage and maintain all official records and documents, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in donor relations, fund-raising, and/or communications.
- 72 to 80 hours a pay period. Salaried.
- The schedule may fluctuate based upon the needs of the department.
Please contact our HR Department at 712-264-8451 for additional information.