Occupational Therapist (Full-time) $10,000 Hiring Incentive
Posted Date: 1/26/2022
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Delivers the highest quality therapy services to patients.
- Organizes and conducts medically prescribed Occupational Therapy programs to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, neurological impairment, diagnosed syndrome or developmental delays
- Additional roles include mentorship of students and/or staff, participation/coordination with committees, performance improvement, marketing, and program development
- Delivers care to patients of all ages and includes inpatient, outpatients, and those at offsite locations.
- Must also have excellent communication skills, be a team player, and a caring attitude
- Graduate of an accredited school approved by the NBCOT
- Current state of Iowa license or ability to obtain one
- AOTA/Iowa OTA membership is encouraged
- Full time. Typically Monday-Friday. With some weekend coverage.
- The schedule may fluctuate based upon the needs of the department.
Please contact our HR Department at 712-264-8451 for additional information.