Athletic Enhancement & Adult Fitness
Whether you are an athlete seeking to increase your strength and agility to improve your skills for a specific sport, or simply someone who wishes to safely and efficiently workout to achieve and maintain your lifetime fitness goals, Athletic Enhancement has a program to fit your needs.
Spencer Hospital's Athletic Enhancement & Adult Fitness Center offers members an opportunity to work with exercise specialists and state-of-the-art training equipment to help meet their individual goals.
Expertise, Services, & Equipment
- Exercise Specialists at your service as all members of the AE staff are Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists through the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
- 24-Hour Access for adult members 365 days a year. Students can use facilities when staff is present or with a parent or guardian during nighttime or weekend hours
- Fitness Equipment designed for results:
- Cardiovascular Equipment: Treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, dual-action bikes, stair steppers
- Strength Equipment: Full line of Cybex selectorized equipment, Free weights including dumbbells and barbells, Shuttle MVP, Dual Adjustable Pulley, Physioballs and Medicine Balls.
- Amenities: XM radio, WAIO broadcast televisions, private changing rooms with showers, unlimited towel service.
- Medical Supervision through on-site personnel during staffed hours and emergency personnel available evenings and weekends
Easy to Join!
- Call the Wellness Center at (712) 264-6633 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule your complimentary 15-minute consultation.
- With help from our trained staff, you choose the monthly membership plan that is best for you by completing the Health Assessment & Membership Agreement.
- You can then decide if you'd like personal training and we'll schedule an appointment with one of our Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists.
- You will then receive a Membership Keycard and will be able to start your exercise program today!
Membership Options & Rates
Adult members receive 24-hour access with your monthly membership. Pre-pay for the year and receive a 10% discount.
|Adult - No Discount
|Adult - with Health Screening Discount*
* Health Screening plan pricing is available with completion of wellness screening – an AE Health Screening, Comprehensive LiveWell Wellness Screening or Planet Heart screening.
** Spencer Hospital co-workers and other medical affiliates qualify for a discounted membership. Ask us for details.
AE Health Screening – Learn more about your health through an AE Health Screening which includes diet quality index, wellness profile, lab analysis, body composition and fitness assessment for the low price of $50.
Personal Training with a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist is available for AE monthly members. One-on-one training rates are as follows:
||30 minute sessions