Athletic Enhancement & Adult Fitness
Whether you are an athlete seeking to increase your strength and agility to improve your skills for a specific sport, or simply someone who wishes to safely and efficiently workout to achieve and maintain your lifetime fitness goals, Athletic Enhancement has a program to fit your needs.
Spencer Hospital's Athletic Enhancement & Adult Fitness Center offers members an opportunity to work with exercise specialists and state-of-the-art training equipment to help meet their individual goals.
Expertise, Services, & Equipment
- Exercise Specialists at your service as all members of the AE staff are Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists through the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
- 24-Hour Access for adult members 365 days a year. Students can use facilities when staff is present or with a parent or guardian during nighttime or weekend hours
- Fitness Equipment designed for results:
- Cardiovascular Equipment: Treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, dual-action bikes, stair steppers
- Strength Equipment: Full line of Cybex selectorized equipment, Free weights including dumbbells and barbells, Shuttle MVP, Dual Adjustable Pulley, Physioballs and Medicine Balls.
- Amenities: XM radio, WAIO broadcast televisions, private changing rooms with showers, unlimited towel service.
- Medical Supervision through on-site personnel during staffed hours and emergency personnel available evenings and weekends
Easy to Join!
- Call the Wellness Center at (712) 264-6633 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complimentary 15-minute consultation.
- With help from our trained staff, you choose the monthly membership plan that is best for you by completing the Health Assessment & Membership Agreement.
- You can then decide if you'd like personal training and we'll schedule an appointment with one of our Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists.
- You will then receive a Membership Keycard and will be able to start your exercise program today!
Membership Options & Rates
Adult members receive 24-hour access with your monthly membership. Pre-pay for the year and receive a 10% discount.
|Adult - No Discount
|Adult - with Health Screening Discount*
* Health Screening plan pricing is available with completion of wellness screening – an AE Health Screening, Comprehensive LiveWell Wellness Screening or Planet Heart screening.
** Spencer Hospital co-workers and other medical affiliates qualify for a discounted membership. Ask us for details.
Athletic Enhancement is certified by the National Independent Health Club Association. As such, your insurance provider may provide membership incentives for you. Please check your coverage benefits to learn more.
AE Health Screening – Learn more about your health through an AE Health Screening which includes diet quality index, wellness profile, lab analysis, body composition and fitness assessment for the low price of $50.
Personal Training with a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist is available for AE monthly members. One-on-one training rates are as follows:
||30 minute sessions