View My Records
View My Records
Spencer Hospital offers an easy way to access your healthcare information through a secure, online patient portal. Teaming up with Avera Health, Spencer Hospital’s patient information is available through AveraChart, right at your fingertips whenever you need it.
Your AveraChart access provides a common patient portal for healthcare services obtained at Spencer Hospital and other locations, including:
- Northwest Iowa Ear, Nose & Throat
- Avera Medical Group Spencer
- Hartley Family Care
- Milford Family Care
- Sioux Rapids Family Care
- Avera McKennan
- Other Avera specialty clinics and facilities
Our portal options allow you to access a variety of information, including:
- View test results and health information from your recent hospital stays
- Request and manage upcoming appointments
- Access discharge instructions and doctor’s notes
- Update your personal health information and manage your medical history
- Provide secure access of your medical record to family members.
To access Spencer Hospital medical record information prior to March 1, 2021, please contact Spencer Hospital Health Information Management Service at (712) 264-6147.
To create a new AveraChart account
Spencer Hospital’s registration staff can help you enroll in AveraChart during your next visit to the hospital. You may also enroll by calling the AveraChart help desk at 1-855-667-9704 weekdays between 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM, or use the link below for AveraChart New Users.
For Returning Users, log in to your existing AveraChart portal below.
View your records on a mobile device by downloading the app at MEDITECH MHealth.