RN - Emergency Department (FT) $10,000 Hiring Incentive
Posted Date: 6/13/2023
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position qualifies for hiring incentive of $10k and Student Loan Repayment Program up to $200/month!
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide individualized nursing care.
- The nurse assumes the responsibility for the outcome of nursing care during a specified work period.
- The nurse collaborates with all available nursing personnel to provide total patient care.
- The nurse has knowledge of and utilizes appropriate age-related patient protocols relating to the physical and psychological needs of patients.
- IA RN license
- BLS, and ACLS are required
- Must have or acquire in the first year ACLS, TNCC, PALS, BLS, NCI and HAZMAT.
- Previous ED or ICU critical care experience or at least one year of Med/Surg experience required
- 72 hours a pay period. 12 hour shifts. Evenings/Nights.
- Holiday and weekends rotation
- The schedule may fluctuate based upon needs of the department
Please contact our HR Department at 712-264-8451 for additional information.