People of all ages and activity levels may become candidates for an orthopedic surgical procedure. Children fall and break bones; student athletes may experience knee or ankle injuries; and adults may find wear on joints require replacement surgery.
Spencer Hospital offers an array of services—including imaging, sports medicine, joint replacement, and orthopedic rehabilitation—designed to keeping you moving comfortably and safely.
Common orthopedic procedures performed at Spencer Hospital include, but are not limited to:
- Joint replacement
- Advanced arthroscopic procedures to repair torn ligaments
- Hand surgery - Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fractures repair
- Hand diseases and injuries
- Joint replacement, including hips, knees and shoulders
- Knee and hip diseases and injuries
- Shoulder and elbow diseases and injuries
- Spine trauma and fractures
Meet Our Provider